Nec Projector Remote My Nec Projector Is At A Tight Angle From Where I Remote Control It From. How Can I Counter This.?

My nec projector is at a tight angle from where i remote control it from. how can i counter this.? - nec projector remote

It is generally outside the reach range. I can not from where you are, so I think I need some kind of remote control (possibly infrared motion ") extender. I looked online, but I do not see, Exeter sky remote control. I've also gone into the shop and I saw are not compatible with the projectors. Help.

2 comments:

agb90spr... said...

Look here ... There are a number of models and approaches of many to solve his problem. The products and I am sure that the same or similar are available everywhere.

A small extension IR emitter in front of the sensor on the projector (the other end of the cable to the 'RF module is connected to an IR IR extender as mentioned as an accessory to the kit in the second term should be exactly what "you need . Please note, this extension comes with some kits.

SgtPeppe... said...

This is the perfect solution. I agb90spruce the same solution and works well. Do not try something different and try them.

Post a Comment